Becoming an Annual Partner, Sponsor or Advertiser with IDEC is a great way to get your brand in front of some of the most influential Interior Design educators.
IDEC proudly serves more than 600 members at 325 institutions from 11 different countries worldwide. With a mission to ensure the advancement of interior design education, scholarship and service, these core values guide all the events and publications IDEC sponsors year round. We could not accomplish any of this without the continued support of our partners.
As an Annual Partner with IDEC you will benefit from year-round exposure with all of our contacts through email, website and social media exposure. Annual Partners also receive significant exposure at the IDEC Annual Conference and each of the five regional conferences each fall. The Annual Conference gathers leaders of interior design firms, interior design practitioners, design firm representatives, industry partners, publishers and both educators and students at universities, colleges and interior design schools. You will have the opportunity to address attendees at one of the key events at the Conference in addition to receiving complimentary registrations, exhibit spaces and advertising in the program guide. For details on each of the levels of Annual Partnerships, click here.
Annual Conference Sponsors and Exhibitors
IDEC’s Annual Conference hosts 300-400 members, educators, practitioners, and graduate students. A gathering of Interior Design Educators at every stage of their careers, the Annual Conference provides opportunities for dissemination of research related to the areas of design, teaching and learning, as well as creative scholarship. Our educators come hoping to not only hone their teaching skills but be introduced to the newest products used across the field so that they can introduce each of their students to them as well. The more Interior Design Educators know about what is happening in these industries, the more they can pass along to their students, who go out and act on this information as practitioners. One contact with one educator at the Annual Conference can have exponential impact on the transmission of information from dozens to hundreds of design students annually. Please visit our Annual Conference Sponsor page for details.
Additional Ways to Get Involved
Some of our current annual programs that can be sponsored by you include:
- Innovative Teaching Ideas
- Perspectives Video Shorts
- Pre-Conference Workshops and Service Opportunities (i.e. Teaching Symposium; JID Writer’s Workshop; Annual Conference Charrette; Webinars - varies annually)
- IDEA Line - Career Advising Program
- Career Center
As IDEC continues to grow and develop new programs, new opportunities to sponsor individual programs may come available. For more information, please contact Kelly Smykal at email@example.com or 847-686-2323.
As the only organization exclusively for Interior Design educators, IDEC is the direct line to not only educators, but also the newest generation of interior design practitioners. With a responsive membership (40% open rate for emails) and a growing social media base, your advertising will not go unread. Current advertising opportunities include:
- One Time Email to Members ($150 for Members; $300 for non-Members)
- For Emails:
- The institution must supply HTML code for the eblast – there is no limitation to how the email can look in terms of background color, images, verbiage, etc.
- A proof will be sent for final approval before official distribution to the IDEC membership database
- We cannot include attachments within the eblast, only links.
- We do not host material (e.g. brochures, flyers, images) on our website (aside from the information posted on the Non-IDEC Calls page)
- Please include the following disclaimer at the bottom or top of your email (an asterisk note is accepted): “You are receiving this sponsored email as a member of IDEC.”
- Eblast must be approved by sponsor at least three days prior to requested distribution date, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties
- Email subject line should be no more than 41-50 characters long
- For Emails:
- Conference Advertising Opportunities
- Advertising in weekly eNews
If interested please contact Kelly Smykal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-686-2323.