This award honors longstanding and significant service by an IDEC member to the Interior Design Educators Council or interior design education. It is intended to recognize sustained and notable contributions over and above that expected by virtue of appointment or relationship to IDEC. Priority will be given to recognizing service contributions to IDEC. This award is given at the discretion of the President.
Nominees shall be approved and ratified by the IDEC Board of Directors. Award winners will be announced at the annual conference.
RECENT AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Stephanie Sickler, Visiting Assisting Professor, Florida State University
- Hepi Wachter, University of Oklahoma - IDEC President Elect
- Migette Kaup, Kansas State University - IDEC Past President
- Cindy Martimo, Sperides Reiners Architect - IDEC Secretary/Treasurer
- Jennifer Webb, University of Arkansas - IDEC Director (Scholarship)
- Amy Campos, California College of the Arts - IDEC Director (Service)
- Marsha Cuddeback, Louisiana State University - IDEC Director (Teaching)
- Suining Ding, Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne - IDEC Director (Regions)
- 2017: Cynthia Mohr
- 2016: Kathy Ankerson