Call for Position - Scholarship Collaborative Coordinator
The Scholarship Collaborative is composed of committees, work groups, task forces, and networks Building on IDEC’s mission and strategic plan, the Scholarship Collaborative promotes excellence in all areas of scholarship. The collaborative provides a means of communication between and among its component groups as well as the other collaboratives and external constituents as appropriate. Finally, the Collaborative offers opportunities for members to become leaders in their institutions and in IDEC through participation in its committees, work groups, or tasks forces.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Facilitate communication within each collaborative area
- Facilitate potential coordination and connections within and between collaborative areas and, as appropriate, external constituents
- Facilitate formative ideas, ideas, issues or initiatives within the collaborative
- Communicate specific directives from the IDEC Board through the Directors to collaborative and the reverse.
- Maintain ongoing communication with IDEC Board Director
This is a two year appointment. The person in this position may be reappointed by the IDEC Board for two consecutive terms.
Interested candidates should complete the Call for Volunteers form.