Call for Position - Service Collaborative Coordinator
The Service Collaborative is composed of committees, work groups, task forces and networks, whose main focus is to support and enhance the service component of each IDEC member’s daily work life. Building on IDEC’s mission and strategic plan, the Service Collaborative promotes the sharing of service-related ideas among members.
The collaborative provides a means of communication between and among its component groups as well as the other collaboratives and external constituents as appropriate. Finally, the Collaborative offers opportunities for members to become leaders in their institutions and in IDEC through participation in its committees, work groups, or tasks forces.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Facilitate communication within each collaborative area (Networks, Service Charrette Task Force, Awards, etc.)
- Develops service initiatives, administers Service Awards, develops and oversees leadership programs
- Facilitate potential coordination and connections within and between collaborative areas and, as appropriate, external constituents
- Facilitate formative ideas, ideas, issues or initiatives within the collaborative areas
- Communicate specific directives from the IDEC Board through Directors to collaborative and the reverse.
- Maintain ongoing communication with IDEC Board Director
This is a two year term that will overlap with the Director of Service’s term by one year to ensure continuity.
Interested candidates should complete the Call for Volunteers form.