JID: Call for editor in chief
Request for qualifications
The JID board of directors invites applications for the editor-in-chief position.
Published by Wiley Blackwell on behalf of the IDEC, the journal is a quarterly publication overseen by the editor-in-chief, two associate editors, an editorial Assistant, as well as the publisher and the Board of Reviewers.
To ensure a smooth transition, the appointee will also work with the current editor in chief (EIC) for approximately six months prior to the official term commencing.
- Applications will be accepted starting Oct. 1 and the board will begin reviewing applications January 2019. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Phone and/or in-person interviews may be held for top candidates. In-person interviews would take place at the IDEC Annual Conference, March 2019.
- The contract period is May 1, 2020 through April 30, 2023.
- The notice of appointment will be made no later than June 29, 2019.
- Complete application proposals should include:
- A current curriculum vitae
- A letter of support from the individual's institution
- A written statement of not more than 500 words detailing personal interest, commitment and vision for the Journal of Interior Design