Best Presentation: Attendees Choice
The IDEC Best Presentation: Attendees Choice Award acknowledges quality scholarship and presentation at the Annual Conference. Annual Conference attendees may submit one vote for Best Research and Scholarship Presentation and one vote for Best Creative Scholarship Presentation.
Abstracts and Creative Scholarship must be presented by the author(s) at conference.
Abstracts must meet the SODR/SOTL requirements for the Annual Conference call for scholarship. Creative Scholarship submissions must meet the Creative Scholarship requirements for the Annual Conference call for creative scholarship.
Annual Conference attendees may submit one vote for Best Research and Scholarship Presentation and one vote for Best Creative Scholarship Presentation.
- Research and Scholarship Best Presentation: Gen Z: A Comparative Analysis of Generations and Teaching Strategies for the Interior Design Studio, Michelle Pearson & Erin Hamilton
- Creative Scholarship Best Presentation: From Photo-Collage to Montage: Representation and Reinvention of Interior Space, Patrizio Martinelli
- 2019 - Changing the Game, Migette Kaup
- 2018- Redefining Retail Design: A Collaborative Approach to Millennial-Centric Solutions, Rebekah Matheny
- 2017- Servicescape and Student Engagement Level: For Students, By Students, Rula Awwad-Rafferty
- 2016 - Let’s Build a Cathedral Together: Improv, Collaboration, and the Design Process, Roberto Ventura, Virginia Commonwealth University
- 2015 - Graphic Language in the Classroom: Integrating Graphic Design with Interior Design Studio and Graphics Coursework, Roberto Ventura, Virginia Commonwealth University, Susie Tibbitts, Utah State University